Google search this site, or the internet.
Custom Search

Before Reading the posts

In association with modernwarfareguide.blogspot.com

EVERYTHING with one man army noobtube and claymore camping DOES work and for new players its ok to give it a try but after prestiging several times do not keep doing it you should be good enough to not have to. I am guilty of one many army noob tube with danger close but sometimes it takes the fun out of it for everyone else so don't do it if you are not new, i myself dont do it anymore. From July 11th 2010 on i will be posting For more skilled players, not the people who get nukes and chopper gunners and ac-130's every match but i will be posting for people who get harriers but not often and would like to improve, if your not there yet then enter the chatroom and i can help.
1 on 1 challenges are no longer being accepted. Practice/goofing off and tutoring ARE being accepted at this time.
Click here to be taken to the modern warfare 2 chatroom There will be videos posted below the chat box.
(i will not be in the chat at unreasonable hours)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Class suggestions and what i use

Some people wonder a lot what classes i use and what i would suggest, well theres to many suggestions to list because it all depends on how you play and who you are and more, well heres a list of my 6 classes, If you can only have 5 then take out the first class.

Class 1:
Barrett .50cal with heartbeat sensor
Claymore
Flash grenade
One man army
Danger close
Steady aim
Painkiller

Class 2:
Barrett .50cal with thermal
Claymore
Smoke grenade
One man army
Cold blooded
Steady aim
Painkiller

Class 3:
Barrett .50cal with FMJ
Claymore
Flash grenade
One man army
Stopping power
Steady aim
Painkiller

Class 4:
Tar-21 with grenade luncher
Claymore
Flash grenade
One man army
Danger close
Ninja
Painkiller

Class 5:
Tar-21 with heartbeat sensor
Claymore
Flash grenade
One man army
Cold blooded
Ninja
Painkiller

Class 6:
Tar-21 with heartbeat sensor
Tactical insertion
Flash grenade
One man army
Stopping power
Ninja
Painkiller

5 comments:

  1. WARNING, BEFORE GETTING TICKED READ THE WHOLE POST!!!!!!!!!


    Ok i am sorry to say but One man army sucks. No offense, but it makes it so you can NOT use a side arm(Which is very helpful). It also takes forever to switch classes(I even have pro!) and people kill you within that time! I NEVER put down any gun or perk until I used it a significant amount and gave it a chance. I have used OMA pro for 10 matches to try to see where you are coming from and do not see it at all. Also, so you can switch to any class and back you MUST have OMA on ALL of your classes and take the time to switch again! This is really annoying and well it sucks. I have played this game for over 50 hours also, so I am not inexperianced. I have all perks pro and have most of the attatchments unlocked. Sorry if this post offends you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't offend me but i use it on every class and tend to have a 5+ kill death ratio most matches which with OMA i have no problem switching class its only 4 seconds and unlimited ammo, if you use it right then there shouldn't be an issue, usually i have 1 to 4 people trying to kill me and they dont spawn that close so after you gat 1 or 2 claymore kills and kill the rest with 1 clip from your gun instead of a 2 second reload wait 4 seconds and get ammo back and a chance to relay claymore, this only works if your defensive and you use it right, it will not work well if your capturing flags or if your running around the map because you then have no claymore defense while you change class, and with danger close if the claymores are layed correctly its an easy kill so you shouldn't die much. im not saying your not experienced but i am saying maybe you used it differently then i did, because i never have an issue with it and after the match usually people are complaining on how many times they died lol after i prestige im going to give my class suggestions on classes for lower levels and im going to try for run and gun classes but i hate to run and gun because theres to many deaths so it wont be very good.

    If these classes don't work for you then maybe you'll like scavenger better if you play the same way i do, this doesn't require changing class but i don't like it because it requires a chance to run out into the open to take the ammo pack. With what you said 50 hours of gameplay i don't know how much this will help you, probably not much if any but someone else may read this and like the response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say that your setups seem very situational. I can understand your play style because I am more of a camper/defensive hold my position and lock down my area type of play style. That only seems to work in certain types of playing. If you are stomping public FFA games then I could understand this but in a game with experienced people I would think they would catch on to the trend of your tactics. Claymores have neted me a lot of kills but good players typically watch for them and once you know what to look for aren't hard to avoid. Grenade around corners so as to not wander aimlessly into one etc... Constantly switching w/ OMA everytime a claymore goes off would seem very risky as well... But, I am sure you have mastered your technique and when to switch. I love playing w/ my AR and scavenger pro to use double claymores and lock down a room that has 2-3 entrances. This was the strategy I used to get a 20 killstreak in underpass. I have just recently started trying to snipe but the pace of MW2 seems to be more run and gun and keep moving so camping as a sniper doesn't seem to net very many kills. I guess once you get used to all the good spots people use you can easily run to different positions and check those spots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW based on your weapon choice I see that you prefer the Barret for a gun... why? I started w/ the intervention and have stuck w/ it so far. In non-hardcore maps w/ the time between shots if it isn't a head shot I don't typically get kills unless I find someone in the open. I see a lot of people use the M19? The highest tier sniper rifle because it seems like it has a faster rate of fire so you can get a lot of hits in a short time instead of 1 big hit that won't kill w/ a lot of down time. Which is why I prefer playing my snipe class on hardcore TDM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do agree with you, my technique requires certain situations and yes ive gotten so use to it changing class isnt an issue anymore, i probably have only ever had 2 or 3 people kill me while i was changing class but i do have several days of gameplay practice for this technique, and i do like scavenger up until i get OMA but i like to change like sometimes i could use a sniper, sometimes the other team changes how they play in the middle of the match. Also these classes are great for defending a skilled sniper, most people will either try to snipe him or come up from behind and hit your claymores. These techniques do work but you have to use them right. also after i prestige back to level 1 im going to put more class suggestions and try to do this well without lowering my kill death ratio i want to set people up with good run and gun classes as well as classes without one man army. As for the Barrett i got use to it in modern warfare 1 and i just like it, most of my shots are chest or head shots and one hit kills because the only time i dont have stopping power and fmj on my Barrett is when i have to use thermal which i have cold blooded because thermal with unlimited smoke grenades makes it hard for a sniper to hit you back when they cant see you because of cold blooded.

    ReplyDelete